Tourist hostel "Terziyan"
What is the Caucasus famous for? Of course, the sea! What else? Mountains, mountain rivers, mountain lakes and forests! To be in the Caucasus and not be in the mountains or sit by the campfire and enjoy soup of fish caught with your own hands means to miss half the features. The resort complex "Yamal Gazprom" may offer just such a vacation on a mountain tourist camp "Terziyan."
Hostel "Terziyan" is located in the foothills of the Central Caucasus in the village Terziyan, 67 km from the complex. The camp site is surrounded by mountains and forests. On its territory there are:
- a small two-story wooden hotel with 20 accomodations with comfortable double and quadruple rooms, where you can stop for the night. Toilet, shower, kitchen - common on the first floor. Cold and hot water - around the clock.
- Russian sauna with a pool in the open air;
- 5 indoor pavilions for picnics with fireplace;
- standing next to the traditional Russian oven for an additional fee on request guests can roast a pig in an old Russian recipe;
- mini-soccer field, volleyball court, sports equipment rental;
Fishermen will not be bored - at the base there are three fishing ponds, where you can fish, having hired fishing gear. And you can swim and sunbathe in one artificial lake, where there is a small beach, paddle boats.
By prior arrangement provides transfer service, travel time is 1.5 hours.